Tuesday 10 September 2013

Back to Normal - almost!

Here I am at long last.  I had my operation yesterday which went well.  There was an awful lot of waiting around but that couldn't be helped.
I went straight to bed last night after eating a lovely meal prepared by Joe my son.  He is a really good cook and I was hungry enough to eat a scabby donkey.  Not that that was what I got!
Sleep was a problem as I kept getting twinges but I still feel refreshed.  I recomend being rendered unconscious to everyone.  You definitely get a better quality of sleep.  Fortunately the anaesthetic didn't bother me at all and I felt really well afterwards.
Today is a take it easy day with a short walk just to make sure my legs don't seize up or get these nasty DVT's the nurses have warned me against.
The Norfolk photo's follow just so this post isn't all about me, although I could talk about me all day you know.
Little nature reserve at Blakeney

Holkham Beach

Holkham again
More to follow.
Thank you for dropping in. It is great to see how many visitors stop by. 

4 comments:

  1. So glad that everything went well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nature reserve looks a pretty place to visit.
    Glad your op went well. Hope you will soon be feeling fully fit again.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah glad to hear you're feeling well and everything went ok. Take it easy. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad your feeling better Paula! Love your blog makes me want to get crafty and baking! Say hi to Steve xxx

    ReplyDelete